We've simplified the legal jargon for you.
Here is our summary of the most commonly sought information:
We can improve your success rate
Our consultants are professional career coaches and recruitment consultants who will work with you to create a professional CV, cover letter or LinkedIn profile which is suitable for today's competitive job market. If you are unhappy with the final service, we will rewrite your CV, cover letter or LinkedIn profile free-of-charge. You must notify us in writing within 90 days of receiving your final copy.
We support your privacy rights
As a GDPR compliant company we work to protect any information which you share with us. We will never sell your data to a third party.
We're here to support you every step of the way
Our support team are always on hand to resolve any issues or concerns which you may have. You can contact our team by emailing
Empower Personnel Career Academy Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Empower Personnel Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. You understand that by making a purchase through empowerpersonnel.com, by using the Website (including any content provided therein), Services, or your account or by posting any materials on the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using this Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Empower Personnel Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Empower Personnel Limited and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Empower Personnel Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. Retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen or other internet-enabled device.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Empower Personnel Limited.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Empower Personnel Limited for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
6. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
8. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with us effectively. You can update your personal details by emailing us at email@example.com.
9. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
10. You may cancel your registration at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
11. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Empower Personnel Limited or that of our affiliates.
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
15. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Empower Personnel Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Empower Personnel Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
16. Whilst Empower Personnel Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free from errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
17. Empower Personnel Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
18. Empower Personnel Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website, including, but not limited to, any products or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
20. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
21. To the maximum extent permitted in law, Empower Personnel Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. Loss or corruption of any data, database or software
c. Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Agreement to deal electronically
22. The Company may keep records of any type of communication conducted (information is sent or received) via the Website. All electronic records are deemed sent when they are properly addressed to the recipient and the record enters an information processing system outside the control of the sender or the record enters a region of an information processing system under the recipient's control. All electronic records are deemed received when the record enters an information processing system that the recipient has designated or uses for the purpose of receiving electronic records or information of the type sent, in a form capable of being processed by that system, and from which the recipient is able to retrieve the electronic record.
Empower Personnel Service Refund Policy
23. Empower Personnel Limited provides a range of professional CV writing, cover letter writing, LinkedIn profile writing, virtual interview practice, online assessment and career support services. Due to the nature of such services being provided digitally, all sales are final. As with any writing project, there will be multiple drafts and revisions available. Empower Personnel Limited’s consultants will work with you throughout the revision period until you are satisfied with the final document produced.
Your CV and other written services will usually be delivered via email using the email address provided to us. Our consultants aim to deliver your CV or other written documents within the recommended delivery time of receipt of all the information required to proceed. If you believe that your documents have not arrived then please check your junk or spam folder before notifying us. If you wish to cancel your contract with us after payment, you should notify us immediately via email. If we have not carried out any work then we will refund the purchase price. If we have completed the documents then we will not be able to cancel the order. Refunds will be processed and reviewed on a case by case basis by a manager who will only provide a refund under exceptional circumstances. Customers who wish for their case to be reviewed by a manager should use the contact form via the website (www.empowerpersonnel.com) and reference their order number. Refunds will be processed within 30 days of approval.
These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of our terms, conditions or policies.
24. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
25. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
27. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
28. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
29. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
30. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-commercial disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Empower Personnel Career Academy, a trading name of Empower Personnel Limited details
29. Empower Personnel Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registration number 11916823 whose registered address is 10 Queen Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1SS and it operates the Websites of www.empowerpersonnel.com and www.empowerpersonnel.co.uk. You can contact Empower Personnel Limited by email on email@example.com.